We documented the processes and the work progress of our entire group as well as the results of this productive week with our Instagram account set up especially for this occasion - Typoglyphy. The work results of the entire group were then presented through an internal university exhibition as part of the seminar week. Our goal for the exhibition was to create a space filled with glyphs where the visitor could move around and look at the different glyphs and typefaces that were created during this workshop.
To get inspired and try out different possibilities, I put together the first draft of the letters from cutting out different shapes from a grid element template. After that, everyone in the wokrshop continued to work on their most exciting and interesting design concept for their glyphs. To create a digital draft version of all glyphs and numbers I decided to work out different variations of the glyphs in Adobe Illustrator. The next step was to fine tune the final glyphs in the Glyphs Font Editor.
3. semester (B.A.)
winter semester 2017/18
Typedesign and Grids (seminar week)